Search the Site
Invest Safely - Valuable, time-saving info about personal finance, money management, and investing.
- $VOO The stock market outlook starts February with an uptrend signal. Mixed messages from the #FOMC, record lev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Weekend Stock Market Outlook – February 05 2023 blog.invest-safely.com/2023/02/05/wee… 2 days ago
- RT @zerohedge: YTD returns: high retail sentiment +51%, most liquid short basket +37%, high beta losers +34%, non-profitable tech +33%… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: occupy wall st
I recently mentioned some statistics regarding the 1%, in an attempt to define the other 99%. To summarize: The Top 5 Facts about the 1%: 1) Owns 40% of US wealth 2) Takes home 24% of the nations income 3) … Continue reading