Market Outlook entering the Week of October 25th = Medium-term uptrend
- Short-term (20 DMA): Uptrend
All the major stock market averages remained above their 20-day moving averages.
- Intermediate (50 DMA): Uptrend
All the major stock market averages remained above their 50-day moving averages.
- Long-term (200 DMA): Downtrend
All of the major stock market averages remained below their 200-day moving averages.
The rally in US stocks continues. Since we’re in the final leg of our 6 year bull market, this is the perfect time to make adjustments to your portfolio…much like you prepare for the winter months in autumn. So start adjusting your position sizes, your asset mix, and take some profits.
For the detailed Elliott Wave Analysis, go to the ELLIOTT WAVE lives on by Tony Caldaro. For price/volume data, head to stockcharts.com.
Moving Average Signals:
- Uptrend=Market indexes remained above their moving average during the trading week
- Downtrend=Market indexes remained below their moving average during the trading week
- Buy signal=Market indexes rose above their moving averages during the trading week
- Sell signal=Market indexes fell below their moving averages during the trading week